Welcome to the Agile World Be Agile Resources site. Our mission is to provide free Agile resources for everyone. Agile World is committed to listening to the broad perspectives within the Agile community, and offers open programming and educational materials to anyone who wants to expand their knowledge of Agile and how it can aid them in their everyday life.
If you want to get involved as an author please contact us.
We utilise Agile World Broadcast Media and partner with other Agile Organisations to further those aims. Content can be viewed here:
- Agile World https://agile-world.news/
- LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/agile-world-news/
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/agileworldnews
- Twitter https://twitter.com/AgileWorldNews
- Tumblr https://www.tumblr.com/blog/view/agile-world
- YouTube https://www.youtube.com/c/AgileWorld
- Medium https://medium.com/agile-world-news
- Spotify https://open.spotify.com/show/1aMY1R5ct7EqrehR4aZUat
- Apple Podcasts https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/agile-world/id1553727032
- Google Podcasts https://www.google.com/podcasts?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly9hbmNob3IuZm0vcy80Y2FmNDhmYy9wb2RjYXN0L3Jzcw==
- Pocket Casts https://pca.st/vbyfqprr
- Anchor https://anchor.fm/agile-world
- Breaker https://www.breaker.audio/agile-world
- Radio Public https://radiopublic.com/agile-world-WPNL9j
Agile World Broadcast Media, Hollywood, California was set up as a Not-for-Profit Entertainment and Education organization for supporting people to gain free access to Agile education and continued professional development for existing Agile practitioners.